ALLIANCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, LTD.
1. Regularly report on administrative activities and matters.
2. Organize, maintain and up-date owners records and relevant data.
3. Attend, assist and participate in selected Board and Annual Meetings.
4. Prepare meeting materials, agendas, financial reports, owner reports, etc.
5. Assist in development and enforcement of Rules and Regulations.
6. Foster the establishing of ad hoc and/or ongoing committees.
7. Attend to Board and Association related correspondence.
8. Via Board requests, participate in special projects.
9. Two monthly mailings to the Board Members regarding business matters reports, etc.
10. Maintain a 24 hour HOTLINE for Association and Member emergencies.
1. Submit monthly receipts + disbursements reports + Budget comparisons.
2. Maintain Association’s banking accounts and records.
3. Monthly reconciliation of operating account (s).
4. Regularly collect and deposit monies due the Association.
5. Monthly reporting of assessment, collections, deposits and delinquency matters.
6. Preparation of an estimated Annual Budget, for Board review.
7. Recommendations regarding Reserve/Replacement funds.
8. Provide an Annual Receipts and Disbursements report to the Board and the Members.
9. Insure that State and Federal tax matters are promptly reported.
10. Monthly preparation and mailing of delinquency notices.
11. Attend to the Association’s financial obligations by directions of the Board.
CONTRACTUAL AND PHYSICAL SERVICES
1. Attend to Association normal/regular repair and maintenance matters.
2. Monitor, review and report on contracted services, including periodic inspections.
3. Research and negotiate for regular services at the Boards request.